Spordle is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join the Montreal team. In this role, the successful candidate will work under the supervision of the Spordle Accounting Manager. You will work in collaboration with it in order to accomplish and optimize your respective tasks.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Management of accounts payable;
- Management of suppliers ;
- Record invoices for purchases and expenses;
- Reconciliation of credit facility statements (monthly);
- Management of employee VRSP files (activation, update, registration of contributions, monthly remittances and coordination with the payroll management supplier);
- Management of employee group insurance files (activation, updating, registration of contributions and coordination with the payroll management provider);
- Management of human resources files (hiring, termination, timesheets, payroll, pay equity, etc.);
- Administrative support to management and Keeping and updating their agenda;
- Update, revision and production of various documents;
- Purchase orders management;
- Responsible for the documentation center;
- Creation and maintenance of the staff directory;
- Support to management in the preparation of documents;
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
College diploma (DEC) in accounting and management technique, or equivalent.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Comfortable using and learning the operation of computer systems;
- Dynamic, smiling, diplomatic, versatile and reliable;
- Ability to adapt to change, sense of organization and priorities;
- Good listening, ease of expression, ease in communicating effectively;
- Computer skills: Google Apps, Internet, Simply Accounting - SAGE 50, Office Suite (Word, Excel).
Salary: To be discussed during the interview
Vacation: To be discussed during the interview
Group insurance: Spordle offers its employees group insurance with the Chamber of Commerce. Spordle covers 25% of the costs while employees pay 75%. It is possible to opt out only if the employee is covered by his or her significant other’s plan. Proof of coverage must be sent to the Chambre des Commerces.
Telework: To be discussed with the immediate supervisor
Annual training: To be discussed with the immediate supervisor
Professional association: To be discussed with the immediate superior
Languages spoken, written: (English/French)
Job type: Part time or full time - to be discussed
Start date: January 2022
Do you have what it takes? Send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.