Junior Graphic Designer
Spordle is seeking a junior Graphic Designer with an interest in sports, recreation, entertainment and events.
Under the supervision of the artistic director and the operations coordinator of the MARCOM team, the junior designer will be responsible for the creation of various design projects for a variety of clients and mandates including that of continuously improving the brand and the 'company image.
Description of tasks
- Present creative concepts in a structured way and follow them as they unfold
- Work in harmony with the artistic director and the operations coordinator
- Present your creations to the client (occasionally)
- Develop the creative product in design within the company
- Production of electronic and printed documents and presentations
- Maintenance of the corporate image bank
- The candidate may be required to work on ad hoc assignments / special projects as needed.
- Be on the lookout for regional and international trends and popular culture
- In-depth knowledge of design software (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign.
- Proficiency in color theory, typography, print production and design principles.
- Fluency in French and English, both oral and written
- Ability to deal with stress
- Understanding of branding and ability to build a brand image
- Work independently as well as in a team
- Knowledge of Adobe XD and / or Figma software.
- Have basic programming skills (HTML, CSS, etc.)
Post-secondary education with a degree in graphic design and / or equivalent.
Required during the interview:
Updated portfolio and all other elements deemed relevant by the candidate. (To be included with your CV when sending your application)
What Spordle can offer you
You will join an organization that works in the technology industry in sports and entertainment. You will be part of an inclusive team that will support you and share common values, including fundamental respect for everyone.
Working at Spordle means being part of a dynamic team that changes every day. Priority is placed on employee development. The hours are flexible and there is always room to bring in new ideas, whether for the business side or the technical side.
- Salary: To be discussed during the interview
- Holidays: To be discussed during the interview
- Traveling: None
- Group insurance: Following the 3 months of probation, Spordle offers its employees group insurance with the Federation of Chambers of Commerce of Quebec. Spordle offers 25% of the cost while employees pay 75%. It is only possible to opt out if the employee is covered by their spouse's plan. Proof of coverage must be sent to the Chamber of Commerce.
- Spoken and written languages: French and English
- Teleworking: Following government restrictions and measures
- Type of employment: Permanent, full-time, face-to-face from the Boisbriand head office (Intersection des autoroutes 15/640), 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. (Following government restrictions and measures)
- Start date: As soon as possible (or depending on the time frame for appropriate verifications)
Do you have what it takes? Send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.