We're hiring a Junior Web Designer/Integrator
Job: Part-time position with a possibility of growing into a full-time position
Position difficulty level: easy to moderate
As a Junior Web Designer and Integrator, you will work under the responsibility of Spordle's Senior Web Integrator. You will be mandated to work on the integration of websites using the CMS of Spordle, concentrating mainly in the field of sport and entertainment. Are you ready to team up with us?
Here are, in summary, the challenges that await you:
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Your mandate is to integrate websites and provide requests for amendments / changes. You will first receive a visual model beforehand approved by the client that you must integrate while taking into account the required specifics. Depending on the client's needs, you will also be responsible for adapting the components and performing the necessary custom development.
- DEC or AEC in a relevant field
- Reasonable experience in web integration / development
- Proficiency with HTML5 and CSS3
- Rigorous and good sense of organization
- Responsible and independent
- Good learning ability
- Team oriented and motivated
- Attention to detail
- Strong ability to work on several projects at the same time
- Experience with Responsive Web Design technologies
- Programming experience (eg PHP, MySQL)
- Knowledge of good SEO practices
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Bilingualism (French and English)
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salary according to experience
- A stimulating work environment with a dynamic and passionate team
- The opportunity to join a small but rapidly growing company
- Flexible hours
- Dress code: casual
Office is located on the North Shore of Montreal in Boisbriand in a very accessible area (at the intersection of 15 and 640) which includes free parking space.
We invite you to share this job opportunity with those around you or to submit your application immediately by sending your resume (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't wait any longer: team up with Spordle!
Founded in 2009, Spordle was first and foremost born from a passion for sport and a healthy respect for the values associated with its practice. Spordle provides specialized technological solutions that adapt to the needs of thousands of sports organizations of all sizes and from all disciplines of amateur and professional sport. These organizations are also part of the Spordle Network, the largest network of sports websites that reaches more than 7 million unique monthly visitors in North America.